The Testing Center provides a convenient, on-campus facility to complete proctored exams as required by many online courses. The Testing Center may also proctor makeup exams for on-campus classes (with prior approval from the specific instructor).
- Go to Office 365, and enter your User ID and Password (same as your student e-mail login).
- Click the Canvas tile on your Office 365 App Launcher to access a link to the Testing Center information.
- Select the Help button at the bottom of your Canvas dashboard menu, and select Testing Center Information.
- Click the RegisterBlast tile on your OneLogin dashboard to access a link to schedule an appointment with the Clarkson College Testing Center for a proctored exam. Follow instructions for scheduling an appointment.
- Scheduled appointments must be cancelled online within 4 hours of the appointment, otherwise contact the Testing Center for assistance to ensure your appointment is cancelled so other students may make an appointment for that time.
How to Schedule an Off-Campus Proctored Exam
Students residing more than 30 miles from Clarkson College and/or will not be testing on campus, must complete the online Off-Site Test Proctor Request form . This form must be submitted to the Testing Center by the end of the first week of classes. If you need to change proctors during the semester, submit the completed form allowing enough time for the information to be processed before your next exam date. Off-site proctors must meet all Testing Center requirements.
Testing Center Guidelines & Accommodations
Procedures & Guidelines
- Be sure to review the Testing Center Rules and Responsibilities on the College website before arriving to take your exam.
- Check-in with a photo ID.
- During testing, all personal items are placed in a cubby area. Only proctor-issued scratch paper and a calculator are allowed.
- Academic integrity is expected.
Testing Center Rules
No walk-ins or reservations for same day appointments will be accepted after 3:30 p.m. You will be required to reschedule if you are late for your scheduled appointment and your allotted exam time passes the Testing Center’s scheduled closing time.
Once you have entered the Testing Center, be ready for testing. Store all prohibited items in the cubbies within the Testing Center and have your photo identification ready for checking in. Your photo identification must include both your first and last name.
The following items are prohibited in the Testing Center:
- Electronic devices.
- Books or notes unless otherwise specified by instructor.
- Backpacks, purses, handbags and/or other items. These materials must be able to fit in one cubby.
- Outerwear with pockets, including coats, hoodies or sweaters.
- Hats, caps or hoods.
- Personal writing utensils. Utensils will be provided by the College.
- Headphone or ear buds. Ear plugs are available through the Testing Center.
- Children, outside visitors or pets.
- Food or beverages.