The Testing Center provides a convenient, on-campus facility to complete proctored exams as required by many online courses. The Testing Center may also proctor makeup exams for on-campus classes (with prior approval from the specific instructor).
- Go to OneLogin, and enter your User ID and Password (same as your student e-mail login).
- Click the Canvas tile on your OneLogin dashboard.
- Select the Help button at the bottom of your Canvas dashboard menu, and select Testing Center Information.
- Click the Register, Schedule and Manage Appointments link to complete your one-time registration. Be sure to use your Clarkson College student email address.
- Complete your one-time registration.
- Enter your information into the registration form. Be sure to use your Clarkson College student e-mail address.
- After submitting your registration, select the Make Appointments tab and your Course and Test Type.
- Click on a white cell of the date and time you would like to begin the exam. Click “+” to view subsequent weeks.
- Review for accuracy, and click to finalize or revise.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment time, you must cancel or reschedule the appointment online no less than two hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
How to Schedule an Off-Campus Proctored Exam
If you live more than 30 miles from the Omaha vicinity and are enrolled in online courses that require proctoring services but are unable to use the Testing Center on the Clarkson College campus, you will need to complete and submit an Off-Site Test Proctor Request form by the end of the first week of classes. Off-site proctors must meet all Testing Center requirements.
View Test Proctor Options
Testing Center Guidelines & Accommodations
Procedures & Guidelines
- Be sure to review the Testing Center Rules and Responsibilities on the College website before arriving to take your exam.
- Check-in with a photo ID.
- During testing, all personal items are placed in a cubby area. Only proctor-issued scratch paper and a calculator are allowed.
- Academic integrity is expected.
Testing Center Rules
No walk-ins or reservations for same day appointments will be accepted after 3:30 p.m. You will be required to reschedule if you are late for your scheduled appointment and your allotted exam time passes the Testing Center’s scheduled closing time.
Once you have entered the Testing Center, be ready for testing. Store all prohibited items in the cubbies within the Testing Center and have your photo identification ready for checking in. Your photo identification must include both your first and last name.
The following items are prohibited in the Testing Center:
- Electronic devices.
- Books or notes unless otherwise specified by instructor.
- Backpacks, purses, handbags and/or other items. These materials must be able to fit in one cubby.
- Outerwear with pockets, including coats, hoodies or sweaters.
- Hats, caps or hoods.
- Personal writing utensils. Utensils will be provided by the College.
- Headphone or ear buds. Ear plugs are available through the Testing Center.
- Children, outside visitors or pets.
- Food or beverages.