Financial Aid

Whether you’re seeking information about scholarships, grants, loans or federal work-study, the Financial Aid department will help you find the best option for you and your situation.

Always remember that every question is worth asking at any time in your academic journey. The department’s goal is for you to feel informed and empowered as you make decisions and plans pertaining to your educational finances.

Understanding Your Financial Aid

For more detailed information, explore the financial aid section on our website at We offer links to scholarship information, Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) instructions, a budgeting tool and more.

First Steps: Filing Your FAFSA

If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at The Clarkson College school code is 009862. Clarkson College will notify you once your financial aid package is ready for review.

My Financial Aid

My Financial Aid is an online system that allows you to view, accept and check the status of your financial aid.

Access & Log in to My Financial Aid

Withdrawing from a Course

Contact your academic advisor, financial aid counselor and the Student Accounts office if you plan to withdraw from a course. A fee will be assessed after the course withdrawal is complete. Students who receive financial aid and withdraw during the refund period may have to repay all or a portion of their financial aid received. A financial aid recipient should contact the Financial Aid department prior to withdrawal.

Next Page