The Student Accounts office processes your payments for tuition, fees and housing, if applicable. The office also applies financial aid to your student account, sets up payment plan arrangements and answers any questions you may have about your billing statement.
How to View Your Student Account Balance
- Enter your Self-Service username (9-digit student ID number) and password.
- Select Finances and then Balance, and select Term from the drop down box.
- Choose Detail Charge/Credit and hit the Change button.
Making a Payment Online
- Input your information in the form fields to submit your secure online payment.
Tuition Refund Schedule
- First week of the semester: 100 percent
- Second week of the semester: 75 percent
- Third week of the semester: 50 percent
- Fourth week of the semester: 25 percent
- After fourth week of semester: 0 percent
- All fees are nonrefundable after the first week of the semester.