Clarkson Service League Library
The Clarkson Service League Library collection contains print and electronic research tools and provides a variety of information services.
- Remote access to a virtual library available 24-hours a day
- Print and electronic books
- A large variety of subscribed and open access journals
- Academic databases
- Computers, scanners and printers
- Research assistance program (RAP) sessions to help you locate the resources you need
- Article request service to obtain articles not found in the collection
- Subject tutorials and guides
- Private and group study rooms available to reserve online
- Remote access to books, journals and databases
- Friendly, helpful librarians ready to assist you in-person and via email, phone, text or chat
How to Access Virtual Library
- Bookmark this page for easy access.
- Always contact the Library with any access issues.
Located on the second floor, main College building
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday 1 to 8 p.m.
Library Holiday Hours
The Library holiday and break hours will be posted and communicated in advance.Next Page